WE ARE A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP
WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
- Established a National Council for the American Worker to develop a national strategy for training and retraining America’s workers for high-demand industries.
- Employers have signed Trump’s “Pledge to America’s Workers,” committing to train or retrain more than 4.2 million workers and students.
- Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
- Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
- Proposed infrastructure plan would utilize $200 billion in Federal funds to spur at least $1.5 trillion in infrastructure investment across the country.
- Executive order expediting environmental reviews and approvals for high priority infrastructure projects.
- Federal agencies have signed the One Federal Decision Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) streamlining the federal permitting process for infrastructure projects.
- Rural prosperity task force and signed an executive order to help expand broadband access in rural areas.
- Signed an executive order to help minimize the financial burden felt by American households Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
- Created and signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
- Right-to-Try legislation eigned, expanding health care options for terminally ill patients.
- Enacted changes to the Medicare 340B program, saving seniors an estimated $320 million on drugs in 2018 alone.
- FDA set a new record for generic drug approvals in 2017, saving consumers nearly $9 billion.
- Released a blueprint to drive down drug prices for American patients, leading multiple major drug companies to announce they will freeze or reverse price increases.
- Expanded short-term, limited-duration health plans.
- Let more employers to form Association Health Plans, enabling more small businesses to join together and affordably provide health insurance to their employees.
- Cut Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate penalty.
- Signed legislation repealing Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board, also known as the “death panels.”
- USDA invested more than $1 billion in rural health care in 2017, improving access to health care for 2.5 million people in rural communities across 41 states
- Proposed Title X rule to help ensure taxpayers do not fund the abortion industry in violation of the law.
- Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy to keep foreign aid from supporting the global abortion industry.
- HHS formed a new division over protecting the rights of conscience and religious freedom.
- Overturned Obama administration’s midnight regulation prohibiting states from defunding certain abortion facilities.
- Signed executive order to help ensure that religious organizations are not forced to choose between violating their religious beliefs by complying with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate or shutting their doors.