WE ARE A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP
WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
- Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
- Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
- Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
- ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.
- Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
- Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
- Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.
- Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
- Signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions of Dodd-Frank, providing relief to credit unions, and community and regional banks.
- Federal agencies achieved more than $8 billion in lifetime net regulatory cost savings.
- Rolled back Obama’s burdensome Waters of the U.S. rule.
- Used the Congressional Review Act to repeal regulations more times than in history.
- Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law
- Provided more than $5.5 trillion in gross tax cuts, nearly 60 percent of which will go to families.
- Increased the exemption for the death tax to help save Family Farms & Small Business.
- Nearly doubled the standard deduction for individuals and families.
- Enabled vast majority of American families will be able to file their taxes on a single page by claiming the standard deduction.
- Doubled the child tax credit to help lessen the financial burden of raising a family.
- Lowered America’s corporate tax rate from the highest in the developed world to allow American businesses to compete and win.
- Small businesses can now deduct 20 percent of their business income.
- Cut dozens of special interest tax breaks and closed loopholes for the wealthy.
- 9 in 10 American workers are expected see an increase in their paychecks thanks to the tax cuts, according to the Treasury Department.
- More than 6 million of American workers have received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to tax cuts.
- Over 100 utility companies have lowered electric, gas, or water rates thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Ernst & Young found 89 percent of companies planned to increase worker compensation thanks to the Trump tax cuts.
- Established opportunity zones to spur investment in left behind communities.