WE ARE A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP
WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
- July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
- Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
- Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
- Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
- Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
- 68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
- Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
- Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
- Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
- Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
- Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
- 100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.
- Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
- Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
- Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
- Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
- Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
- Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
- Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
- Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
- Small business optimism has hit historic highs.
- NFIB’s small business optimism index broke a 35 year-old record in August.
- SurveyMonkey/CNBC’s small business confidence survey for Q3 of 2018 matched its all-time high.
- Manufacturers are more confident than ever.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
- Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high.
- 12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record.
- Confidence in the economy is near a two-decade high, with 51 percent rating the economy as good or excellent.